Is your dog currently on a raw diet or you’ve been wanting to try some recipes to see how your dog does? Well, this treat is super easy to make and is only one ingredient!
You will need:
- Silicon molds of your liking
- Eggs the amount depends on the size of your molds
- Eggshell (crushed or powdered through the food processor)
- Wash eggs thoroughly
- Whisk the eggs and crush the shells
- Place the molds onto a baking tray for stability.
- Pour egg mixture into molds and pop them in the freezer for about 4 hours or overnight.
This treat is an eggcellent food topper or just a healthy treat!
Eggs are one of the most complete sources of amino acids, the building block of protein. Eggs provide nutrients, vitamins, and minerals to our lovely fur babies such as:
- Vitamin A
- Vitamin B12